Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project So Far....

As of right now I've found the majority of my information online. There are a few things that I'm still missing. Ive yet to find a significant amount of information regarding the legalization of Marijuana and its future regarding the United States. The other information regarding the effects it has on a person was relatively easy to find. I was also thinking of adding another source to my project. I was thinking of interviewing a couple of researchers or doctors who specialize in the drug. I thought this would be a good side source to contribute to my overall information.

1 comment:

Leo C said...

Given the nature of your topic, you might have to do some serious research on materials to support the claims and perspectives you express. Remember that every single statement you make for the paper will need to be supported by credible sources. This include the nature of the sources, if you utilize possibly biased materials, use them carefully and situationally.